To provide you with a better gameplay experience, Infinite Lagrange will undergo server maintenance at 2021/10/13 7:00 (UTC) and will take approximately 1.5h to complete. During this time, the game will be unavailable. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding during maintenance.
Follow us on social media:
The updates are as follows:
1. Activated the Cross-System Communication feature in the Lagrange Network:
With more and more nodes are discovered in the Lagrange Network, a new docking point "Lagrange Communication Station" has been built near Space Cities in the star system. After the maintenance ends, some off-Base docking points will be replaced by it.
After docking your Base to this docking point, you can establish communication with the designated star system by connecting to the Lagrange Network through a special channel at the Lagrange Node.
On this channel, you can have cross-system communication with the explorers in the connected star system.
2. Game Balance Adjustments:
Adjusted the number of installing "BM-12x180T Missile Defense System" of the CV3000 - High-Speed Carrier to 3 from 1.
Adjusted the enhancement option "Ammo Depot Armor Enhancement" for the "Stealth Torpedo System" of the Reliat - Stealth Frigate to "Reactive Explosive Warhead."
Adjusted the enhancement option "Explosive Ammo Enhancement" for the "Eternal Polaris" Mk I-A1 Projectile Launching System of the Mare Serenitatis - Heavy Frigate to "Sympathetic Detonation."
Adjusted the enhancement option "Explosive Ammo Enhancement" for the Torpedo Attack System of the Cellular Defender - Heavy Torpedo Corvette to "Sympathetic Detonation."
Adjusted the enhancement option "Explosive Ammo Enhancement" for the Airborne Bombardment System of the Stingray - Torpedo Bomber to "Sympathetic Detonation."
Adjusted the effect brought by the enhancement option "Missile Tracking Radar" for the "Tundra" Interceptor UAV System of the Light Cone - Area-Denial Anti-Aircraft Cruiser to "The primary weapon of the aircraft/UAVs in the hangar has a 5% chance to intercept missiles and a 5% chance to intercept torpedoes" from "Increases the interception rate of aircraft/UAVs in the hangar by 60%."
Adjusted the effect brought by the enhancement option "Radar Anti-Missile Enhancement" to "Increases the chance of the weapon system to intercept missiles by 25% and torpedoes by 25%" from "Increases the chance of the weapon system to intercept missiles by 2% and torpedoes by 2%." Weapon systems involved are the "Eternal Polaris" Projectile Launching System of the Mare Tranquillitatis - Interceptor Frigate, the "Cross" Integrated Cannon System of the Mare Serenitatis - Heavy Frigate, Mare Serenitatis - Missile Frigate, and Mare Serenitatis - Anti-Aircraft Frigate, the "Eris" Joint Battery System of the Eris I - Light Rapid-Fire Cannon Destroyer, the "Eris" Generic Battery System of the Eris I - Armored Destroyer, the "Ox Horn" Pulse Cannon System of the Taurus - Defensive Destroyer, the "Minecart" Projectile Launching Array of the Light Cone - Area-Denial Anti-Aircraft Cruiser, the Pulse Turret System of the Eternal Storm - Attack Battlecruiser, the Anti-Missile System of the Spear of Uranus - Heavy Battlecruiser.
3. Optimized the performance description for blueprints:
Added descriptions on basic stats of blueprints.
Added the display of Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Ship/Siege Firepower stats for weapon modules when they are dealing with different targets.
Adjusted the UI layout of the weapon module description.
4. Added 5 types of items in the Dawn Points Store, which can be purchased with Dawn Points or Proxima Coins:
They are "Enterprise BP Files," "Standard Military Ship Tech Files," "Jupiter Ind. Tech Files," "Antonios Tech Files," and "NOMA Tech Files."
The Dawn Points Store will be available after the star system development rating ends.
5. Added a limit for removing Union members:
Once there is a notice on star system development rating in the star system, the Union leader can remove up to 5 members from the Union every day.
6. Added a viewpoint switching feature for checking fleet details in the tactical view.
7. Added new quests issued by Space Cities.
1. Fixed an issue where the anti-missile mechanism didn't work properly for some weapons. Ships involved are the Mare Tranquillitatis - Interceptor Frigate, Mare Serenitatis - Heavy Frigate, Mare Serenitatis - Missile Frigate, Mare Serenitatis - Anti-Aircraft Frigate, Eris I - Light Rapid-Fire Cannon Destroyer, Eris I - Heavy Cannon Destroyer, Eris I - Armored Destroyer, Taurus - Defensive Destroyer, Light Cone - Area-Denial Anti-Aircraft Cruiser, Eternal Storm - Attack Battlecruiser, Spear of Uranus - Heavy Battlecruiser, Constantine the Great - Multi-Role Battlecruiser, Solar Whale - Armed Tactical Carrier, and CV3000 - High-Speed Carrier.
2. Revised the weapon performance description for the K-ST-12-255A 3X4 Cluster Torpedo Launching System of the ST59 - Defensive Battlecruiser to make it consistent with the actual Attack Priority, with its combat performance unchanged.
3. Fixed an issue where anti-aircraft weapons of some ships couldn't lock onto targets properly. Weapons involved are the "CG-1132D Rapid-Fire Battery" of the Cellular Defender - Heavy Torpedo Corvette, the "AR-1125A Railgun Turret" of the Quaoar - Railgun Destroyer, the "SP-430 Pulse Turret" of the ST59 - Defensive Battlecruiser, the "Stinger" Defensive UAV System of the XenoStinger - Defensive Frigate.
4. Fixed an issue where the enhancement scheme didn't work immediately on ships upon adjusting the enhancement options.